Monday, May 29, 2006

Butter and Mango

I bought a shitload of yarn. Yes a shit load. 4.5 pounds of superbulky yarn. Didn't quite mean to but well I was bidding on one color and Abby on the other and she had to go to a meeting 10 mins before the auction was over. She was outbid by like a $1 and I couldn't let that stand so I bought it. It just came in the mail a few days ago. It is the leftovers from handpaintedyarn.com superbulky line. The colors are mango and butter.



Most of the mango is going to Abby to make a sweater. I might make a hat or two and perhaps a beer cozy.



I have already started work on a butter hat for a friend. Just have the brim and am about to start the pattern. Still think I should try to vary a bit from the pattern I got from Abby but I like it so much.

No comments: