Here is what I ended up buying in my drunken state.

I bought the first and second Vogue Stitchonaries. I also ordered the third one as well, but according to Amazon, it isn't going to ship until December 11. I also ordered enough of the 6 ply merino for a sweater in the color lettuce and some in the color burgandy for a scarf from handpaintedyarn.com. I got that isn't this very much, but when you take it in conjugation with my trip to the outlet malls on Monday and my garage sale hopping on Saturday, it was quite an expensive week. You can also see some of the knitting needles I bought at the garage sale in the picture.
Just in case you were wondering, I did not have a hangover the next day, but I probably shouldn't have timed the long walk back to my car to coincide with the hottest part of the day.
3 comments:
ooh ooh! I want to see those books!
I can't wait to see the scarf - that burgundy is beautiful (even thru the plastic wrap)
mmmm handpaintedyarn...
Post a Comment