
More fun with Ebay. I got a couple of different mini weaving contraptions on ebay in the past couple weeks. The first two are Weave It's, which are both highly rated at
eLoomaNation. The 4 inch is in excellent condition despite it being the older wooden version. The 2 inch is slightly more used but still is pretty good condition.

The third one is a Wonder Weaver and works a bit more like a real loom. I checked out the loom site to get a rating but didn't see it until after I had bid. Apparently this is not top rated because it tends to slip when you use it. I can totally see where that would be a big problem. Still going to try it out. Stay tuned for little squares which may or may not become much bigger objects.
2 comments:
Weavers rule.
You like to weave? I am just getting into it! Yippee. Lots of fun. I am making these real cute little mug rugs that are fringed like real rugs. I am having a blast.- secret pal
Post a Comment