
In the first Pablo attacks some of the dehaired camel that Karrie ordered to test spin. He went nuts for that stuff and nearly tore the bag open. In the second Pablo starts a round of his favorite game, 'pet my belly and I'll bite you don't pet my belly and I'll attack you'. It starts out so sweetly but oh do the tables turn. I don't call him Pablo el gato muy loco for nothing.
Finally, Pablo decides to try on Karrie's scarf. He really just liked to sit on or attack anything that I set on the bed (see gato sits on new bag).
Aren't pets great? Pablo is currently trying to start another of his favorite games, 'You can't see me because I am lying as flat as possible, but I will attack you when you pass'. He also gets confused sometimes when I am walking about my apartment getting ready to go out or go to bed and thinks I am playing chase so he chases me back. Or perhaps I am the stupid one who can't figure out we were playing all along. Wouldn't it be great to think that nearly everything is a game?
No comments:
Post a Comment