Friday, February 23, 2007

Final secret pal package... Finally

I guess it must have gotten lost in the mail, but my final secret pal package arrived today. Hurrah. Better late than nothing at all.
Turns out my secret pal is Amy of knit exploits. Thanks Amy for all the lovely things over the past couple months.
She sent me quite a last package, four balls of yarn, some goat's milk soap (who know they made soap out goats milk), a cute retro towel, a lovely card, and three pieces of tissue paper that Pablo can't leave alone. Amy me got me two balls of Noro Silk Garden in Blue Teal which should make a lovely lace scarf as well as two balls of malabrigo merino in lime blue.


And after much thought, I have decided to go for secret pal 10. Though I might also check out swap bot.

And the best part is that Stitches happening right now! We are headed down on the knitting train. Lots of fun. And I can find some stuff for my new pal.

No comments: