One of the most interesting thing in it was this thing that looks like a cocoon or a pupa or a larva (or poop). Karrie enough put it on her head and made sort of Viking horns out of them.
I have five of them. Not quite sure what to do about it.

No one seems to want to take them off my hands. Javeria told me they were made out of wool that she had picked up in Switzerland, but Karrie and Kate think that it is probably cotton. I have been thinking of setting a little bit on fire to see what it smells like as it burns.
Please let me know what you think they look like or what I could do with them. Perhaps a rustic pattern or something that would work well with the tweed of the yarn.

Debbie did take the pink yarn I didn't want, but I just couldn't get her to take the pupa.
No comments:
Post a Comment