As for Saturday April 1st I am up to 30 inches...

Here is the detail...

Well, it seems the only thing that captures my knitting attention right now is my brown lace scarf. Thanks for providing the pictures Lis!

If you look very closely, there is pig for scale. :) This scarf is about 20 inches long now. I am pretty sure this is going to be done for the blue and rose one that I was knitting for my mother's birthday so I think this may become alternate birthday present. I am also feeling that is one is going to need some fringe. Haven't felt that need thus far so I am going to run with it.
I also just got a new "purse." Vintage, 1950's French paratrooper bag. All and all pretty great. Lots of pockets for me to lose my cell phone in. I think though that I would like to perhaps sew another one into for small things, with a zipper. As it is now, it just has two buttons and a hook which could lead to some lost items. It also has slots for several large caliber bullets. I am not in the habit of carrying bullets around though so I am using it for pens and the like. This can also double as a fanny pack, but I am pretty sure I will not be using it in that capacity.

Perhaps an odd angle but the large telephoto lens was too hard to remove for me to ask Lis to change it for one pictures. It was quite comical seeing her standing on a chair trying to get the minimum required 5 feet away from the bag.
It was a good lens though to get a picture of the pigs.


That is a point protector for size 6 needles for scale.
For those of you not familiar with the game Pass this Pigs, it is a little similar to craps but with tiny pigs instead of dice. Since Megan got me hooked on it though, it has been a constant bar and dinner party game. (http://www.gamesbyjames.biz/product_info.php/products_id/107?source=gaw&kw=passthepigs) They have it at Games of Berkeley for less than $10.
1 comment:
I think ive played that game, it involves pigs landing in various configurations right?
Post a Comment